This product is a downloadable zip file containing 29 full length tracks for ONLY £9.99. You save £18.72!
Hospital Records - a label at the top of its game - have cherry-picked this selection to represent the very finest moments of his catalogue so far. This extensive digital album contains no less than 29 heavy hitters. The evidence is plain to see.
Adored, by both fans of d+b, house, rock, indie and electronica, High Contrast holds a unique position in the music scene – a fact reflected in this rich tapestry of musical reference points. High Contrast is the sound of Radio One on a Friday night - (indeed Racing Green was the first ever tune to be played on Annie Mac's flagship show). Jo Whiley, Zane Lowe, Annie Mac, Fabio & Grooverider are all huge fans.
High Contrast has proved that his music is equally at home at midday on Radio One, as it is at 5am on the dancefloor at Fabric. High Contrast is not only the biggest thing in drum+bass, but a producer whose ability to reach a wider audience through the accessibility of his music is unparalleled.
World beating, scene changing drum+bass; this is how it's done!
- If We Ever
- Basement Track (High Contrast's
- Upstairs Downstairs Remix)
- Racing Green
- Renegade Snares (High Contrast Remix)
- Return Of Forever
- Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix)
- Seven Notes In Black
- Has It Come To This? (High Contrast Remix)
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Something Good '08 (High Contrast Remix)
- Music Is Everything
- When The Lights Go Down
- Pjanoo (High Contrast Remix)
- Twilight's Last Gleaming
- We Run This (High Contrast Remix)
- Basement Track
- Hey U (High Contrast Remix)
- This Feeling (High Contrast Remix)
- Global Love
- My Dreams (High Contrast Remix)
- Tread Softly
- No Soul (High Contrast Remix)
- The Persistance of Memory
- Natural High
- What's The Story?
- Nobody Gets Out Alive
- Remember The Future (High Contrast Remix)